Welcome to http://blog.bravofly.com.au/ the Blogging Service of BravoNext SA, with which you can access and receive news, information and recommendations on trips, airline, low-cost flights and some of the top destinations from around the world. This site may contain e-mail services and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively “Blogging Services”). BravoNext SA is a Swiss company (ID No.: CHE -115.704.228), domiciled at Vicolo de’ Calvi 2 – 6830 Chiasso, Switzerland (“Bravonext”).
You agree to use the Blogging Service only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Blogging Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Blogging Services, you will not:
- Use the Blogging Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as software protected by intellectual property laws, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or corrupted files.
- Post, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other materials or tools designed for compromising the security of the Blogging Services, our network or telecommunication services.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Blogging Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any email headers, author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of email, software or other material in order to disguise the origin of such email, software or material.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Blogging Services, or create an unusually large burden on the Blogging Services, such as by generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others’ ability to send or retrieve information.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Blogging Services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without prior written authorization from such owners of such information.
- Resell any of the Blogging Services or use the Blogging Services other than for your own personal purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Blogging Services to provide Internet access or any other feature of the Blogging Services to any third party.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or create a false identity to mislead others.
Bravonext has no obligation to monitor the Blogging Service. However, Bravonext reserves the right to review materials posted to or sent through the Blogging Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Bravonext further reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Blogging Services and this site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Bravonext reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Bravonext deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Bravonext’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Blogging Service. Bravonext does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Blogging Service and, therefore, Bravonext specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Blogging Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Blogging Service.
Materials uploaded to a Blogging Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, dissemination or other requirements. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”) posted to any Blogging Services by any users are the sole responsibility of those users. Bravonext does not guarantee the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, integrity, quality, or decency of such Content. Posting your name, contact information, and any personal information in any Blogging Services places that information into a public forum.
In addition to the above, here are some other things you should know:
- We have no obligation to post your Contents; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to determine which Content are published on the Site
- Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
- Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
- We respect copyright laws. By posting, you represent that you have the right to share the material in your posts, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrighted material.
- This is a public forum. Anything you post here may be shared in this forum, or in other worldwide media. If you do not agree with the Bravonext T&Cs, do not post here.
- Because of the relatively informal nature of this blog, we avoid marking our trademarks at every instance. However, we continue to reserve all rights in our trademarks Bravofly and lastminute.com group, regardless of how they are used on this Site.
- Comments or opinions expressed on the blog are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of Bravonext, its management or employees. Bravonext is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the blog.
- Although we welcome feedback from customers, this blog is not intended to replace our Customer Service. Comments or queries relating to specific issues beyond the scope of the blog discussions should be directed to the Bravonext Customer Service.
Please be aware that by submitting content to this Site by any Blogging Service, including any hotel reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions, you grant Bravonext, and its subsidiaries and corporate affiliates (collectively, the “lastminute.com group”) a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Contents throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Content. You acknowledge that the lastminute.com group may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews (for example, listing your name and hometown on a hotel review that you submit) at our discretion, and that such submissions may be shared with our supplier partners. You further grant the lastminute.com group the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or the lastminute.com group ‘ rights in the Contents by a breach of the Bravonext T&Cs.